Working with our dedicated lease specialist, you are guaranteed to find exactly what you are looking for. We have helped many clients move all across the city. We are in a hot rental market with a low vacancy rate, which means landlords have more leverage and can be pickier. Before you start your search, make sure you are ready with the items in the basic renting checklist below.
Renting in the GTA
Let us help you find your dream rental home
Mitra Moves You Team added value
When you choose us as your preferred rental agents, you will benefit from these services:
- Our lease specialist will search the database of available rentals on the market and arrange all showings based on your schedule.
- We will help you narrow your search by neighbourhood.
- We will help to negotiate the best price and terms for your lease.
- We will handle all the requisite paperwork and forms on your behalf.
- Provide expert advice at absolutely no cost to tenant, because the landlord pays the commission fees.
If you are landlord who would like to rent out a property, we can help. We take care of the marketing and advertising to find you prospective tenants, as well as review and negotiate on your behalf.
- marketing and advertising
- MLS posting and showing management
- tenant interviews, references check
- lease negotiations
Standard realtor commission fee for listing a property for lease is one month’s rent+HST. Half of this commission is then paid to the cooperating brokerage/agent for bringing in their client/tenant.